Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I can't either. I found a long string of secret areas but I can't seem to find the red key anywhere. The new sounds are kinda annoying but the map is cool in a wolfenstein 3d kinda way. I got outside to the doom letters and reached that bulldozer and massgrave but It just appears to be a dead end. I can't figure out what to do from there. And the fact that I'm finding all these tricky out-of-the-way secrets is leading me to believe this map doesn't have a red key at all. I'm kinda leaning into skipping to MAP02 but I feel iffy about doing that.

EDIT: Wait I figured it out. in the room just after that first mancubus, you gotta go downstairs and there's that area where you have to run across some poop water to get to the radiation suit, there's a switch to the right, and a switch to the left. The switch to the left lowers the lift, press that first, wait a second then press the one to the right and get on the lift before it goes up. the switch on the right is a reusable switch that opens a door temporarily that the lift takes you up to. There's an area with some gallows and grave stones where the red key is located.

DoomHero85 said:

I have found the red key. It's after that when you go to the red door that I can't get past.

Back where you found the red key, press on the east side of the fountain where the blood comes from, to open a large new area that contains the switches that lower the barriers right behind the red door.

Vermil said:

Back where you found the red key, press on the east side of the fountain where the blood comes from, to open a large new area that contains the switches that lower the barriers right behind the red door.

They could have made the exit a little less like a secret IMHO.

I had to use SLumpED to remove the alternate sound effects so I could play this without going insane.