(Click the above image for screenshot gallery.)
Still to do
- Ten new maps: MAP02, MAP08, MAP09, MAP10, MAP11, MAP13, MAP15, MAP17, MAP19 and MAP20.
- Map order has been switcheroo'd slightly. The Garden Terminal II is now MAP04 and comes after its former successor, Oasis Facility. Radioactive Ocean (now Poisoned Ocean) is now MAP12 and comes WAY after its former successor, Dead Center.
- New exit rooms for MAP01, MAP07 and MAP12, and an extension to the starting area of MAP14 (Into the Gate).
- MAP05 (Submerged Refinery) has had a major thematic and spatial overhaul in its early areas.
- Old MAP11 (Putrid Cathedral) has been turned into MAP19 (The Vulcanum).
- MAP14's exit now kills.
- Some extra secrets have been added to the previous maps.
- The new final map (MAP20) is rather different from your typical Icon of Sin. It's not brilliantly set up at the moment, but still I think it has a fairly unique method of play. Hope you enjoy it. :)
- Four all-new songs by me: "Crush" by Pendulum (MAP09), "Pathogen" (MAP12), "Voyage I" (MAP13) and "Sunset Over Babylon" (MAP17). That last one is still largely WIP and will be extended/modified for the final release.
- General bugfixes/extensions to the already-existing maps.
So yeah, this is still considered to be a beta of the WAD. Any and all feedback on the new maps will be appreciated! :D
- Wait on MegaDoomer's feedback, who due to real-life issues he has forewarned me about, has yet to give a full report on the latest private beta.
- Write a text file.
- Create a CREDITS page.
- Set par times correctly.
■ THE ADVENTURES OF SQUARE ■
♪ Jimmy's MIDI Bandcamp ♫ - I got all types o' crazy crap.
♦ Jimmy's Blogsite ♦ - Now taking commissions.
Last edited by Jimmy on Apr 10 2011 at 23:31