Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
General Rainbow Bacon

DoomHero's Demonic Inventions (need testers)

Yes, they seem to fit nicely as pillars in large, open areas. Anyway, you should play the map, I worked hard on it and would love some feedback. btw, as you said before, this isn't the "conventional" e3m2 type map, but the next two maps will be much less extreme than this one. I kinda have a storyline in mind for this wad which will be in the final .txt. Next map will be Lava Tunnels.

For testers: PM me and I'll send you a new link. As I finish each map, I'll send them to you. For these first two maps, the links are on the previous page of this thread.

I've started playing the second map...I'll post in more detail when I've finished it, but so far it's good. I like how you start out surrounded by enemies...it reminds me a bit of E4M2 and puts you on your toes from the start. The first room is a bit dark in ZDoom but looks fine in GLBoom.

Not sure how I missed this, some of the shots look really cool. Unfortunately I have some schoolwork that I REALLY need to get done today, so I'll check it out tomorrow or maybe wednesday.

DoomHero85 said:

Don't worry, I'm gonna back off a bit for the next two maps :)

That would be even more ridiculous.
"Hey, I've just survived 20 Cybies ambushing me and 50 Barons chased me to the exit, then, why I've met just a bunch of Imps and Sergeants on the next level???"