Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Death Egg

Eternity mods?

What are all of the projects (Megawads, Partial conversions, Total conversions) that have been started up for the Eternity Engine? (Though none have been finished yet, or have been cancelled) I can think of Eternity TC, Mordeth, Doom Millennium, Chex Quest III: The Flem Wars, and Vaporware. Are there any others?

I have been told that Assmaster was working on the beginnings of some kind of megawad or at least level set for EE, which he never got the opportunity to finish.

If you include single maps, there's SoM's "OPF" and rf`'s "De Kerker," both of which were released several years ago. There's also a still-work-in-progress single map that Ptoing posted a bunch of screenshots of in the Post Your Doom Picture thread earlier this year.

I think Lupinx-Kassman also has some sort of Eternity map pack in progress, though I don't know much about it other than that it exists. Printz has something going on for it too I believe...

Kaiser made an Eternity version of DSV4. But I don't know if that is still playable with current versions since it's using Fraggle Script.

Lost Episode, too; though like Hacx it's a bi-classed ZDoom/Eternity mod.

It would be a good idea for the EE wiki maintainers to make articles for existing mods. There aren't that many at the moment; but hopefully it'll change soon.