I'm definitely not a fan of reusing material like that but that map was really hawt... so I can't really bring myself to say no. If you could alter it, it'd be awesome.
The war map - skipped
Damned legion - I think this map is rather nice, but a few unpopular decisions really detract points from overall product. I'll just echo what I said some months ago. I'm not sure if archi deliberately rejected most of rather serious points of improvability me and Phml pointed out, or if he didn't understand? I thought he is using some translator, or something, which made me think he probably isn't exactly fluent in english, so if that's by any astronomical chance the reason, somebody please translate this for him, (if he is still around, that is) :
- In the first room those 2 archviles behind invisible walls and archvile jump requiring secret are horrible and need removal. The jump alone would make maxing a nightmare.
- If you remain silent, which isn't that unlikely to happen, demons and zombies in the said room will not teleport in.
- Some items from secrets could simply be placed in playing area rather than remaining hidden. I generally dislike many hidden powerups in difficult maps, as they can cause huge diverzity in the way you can end up playing the map, almost to the point that not finding secrets means difficulty raises up by a notable margin. I'd not leave there more than 2-3 secrets because of that.
- This is probably a huge one - I would make the BFG area accessible before you get to fight those 3 cybers. It would require quite a bit of altering of triggers, but I think it's definitely worth it.
- Make sure that you'd be unable to trigger cybers by activating linedef in front of mancubuses if you rush there quickly. They would infight right away which is, imo, undesirable. I'm not exactly a fan of the order of encounters in this part, but you can't have everything. If you had BFG at this point, which I suggested above, it should be just fine.
- All those sentry HKs in far above in the same room should lower to ground level the moment you activate cybers. The result of making those HKs infight in their current position with cybs is pretty embarassing - cybs just wander around or shoot walls.
- Add a little delay to monsters teleporting in after you pick BFG, especially archviles, maybe 3-5 seconds. It would offer some time to relatively comfortably react. I'd also put additional 1 or 2 cell bulks there.
- Lock player in the room of last battle. As it is now, you'd just shoot rockets from the passage until it gets clean, which is honestly a bore. I tested it a bit and you could comfortably lock player without requirements of altering anything else, just move ammo from passage straight to last room, maybe add a little health also.
I think that's all I had in mind. I really hope this map will go through changes, as I imagine it could be rather excellent with above points implemented.