Katamori's Doom commentary videos (latest subject: Kansam's Trial)

Part 5. The end was cut because I was out of hard disk places to record. Don't worry, you didn't lose much.

Part 6. From now, new videos are gonna come every second day!

Katamori said:

Part 4.
-video-

Oh, shit. I hope that's not the final, final release you're playing there, because at around 7:45 something doesn't seem right (stuff's supposed to come through those two teleporters)! Someone else mentioned it to me during testing and I fixed it, but I don't think it was tested across all difficulties.

BaronOfStuff said:

Oh, shit. I hope that's not the final, final release you're playing there, because at around 7:45 something doesn't seem right (stuff's supposed to come through those two teleporters)! Someone else mentioned it to me during testing and I fixed it, but I don't think it was tested across all difficulties.

Don't worry! It was not a fatal mistake. =) anyway this is the only WAD I didn't want to play until the final-final-final version. Even from UAC Ultra I have a buggy version :D

Keep going Mr K - I love these videos!

"I use vulgar words a bit too often" - I lost a mouthful of tea but, seriously, this is great!

Thank you!

"I use vulgar words a bit too often" - I lost a mouthful of tea but, seriously, this is great!

Why? I just said the truth. =)

Hiya Kata. :) I was wondering if I could put in a request? I uploaded a map to IdGames a little while ago, and I was hoping you could give it a playthrough so it could get a little more attention. It's alright if you don't want to. Thanks.

All my videos are uploaded until the 11th of April; this is the day when I publish the last part of LP Doomworld Mega Project.

One map wouldn't be hard to play in a video, but I can't release it earlier than the 13th of April.

Katamori said:

All my videos are uploaded until the 11th of April; this is the day when I publish the last part of LP Doomworld Mega Project.

One map wouldn't be hard to play in a video, but I can't release it earlier than the 13th of April.

I'm patient. :)

Obsidian said:

Annnd....patience over. :P Heh.

Yeup. I started watching the Doomworld Mega Project playlist all over again.

schwerpunk said:

Yeup. I started watching the Doomworld Mega Project playlist all over again.

LOL thank you! Sadly, I neither have time nor patience to record new videos for a while.

Obsidian said:

Annnd....patience over. :P Heh.

LOL I didn't notice it :D anyway, here it is:

Wait some minutes 'cause I'm still uploading it but I have to go...so wait! :P

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU! Heh.

Thanks for playing through it man, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Did I mention it's vanilla compatible? :)

Yay! Does this mean your short sabbatical is at an end, Katamori?

Obsidian said:

Did I mention it's vanilla compatible? :)

Hehe, subtle. If we could somehow entice Katamori to switch to Chocolate Doom, or at least switch to vid_renderer 0, I would be so happy.

Are you kidding me?! Because of the corpses, I thought that this is ZDoom stuff...

Anyway, if I know that a map is Vanilla-compatible, of course I'll record that with Chocolate Doom. However, none of my previous subjects were Vanilla-compatible, if I know well.

The compilation of Tomentor667's legendary WAD series, made by himself and a lot of other great guys.

I can barely hear you.

That's impossible, I always check the volume of the game compared to the volume of my own voice.

Or you mean that you can't understand what I say? This is rather possible :/