Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MasterofJKD

Level test.

My pwad needs to be tested before I continue, I just want to make sure that its actually good enough to continue with the project. Just test it out and go through the 1.5 levels and tell me what you think, the good, and the bad.
Also I've only tested it with zdoom, and there is a bit of jumping at the end of the first level.
http://www.fileden.com/files/2011/12/22/3242075/3lvlwad.wad

In my opinion, it IS good enough to continue. It would be a good project, specially with that new custom monsters that are in your wad, but not included in the maps. I liked the first map - map desing, monster and item placement, everything fine. I played on Ultra Violence and at the end, I didn't have a lot of ammo - which is RIGHT in my opinion. Just beware of errors with clipping textures (translucent windows in map 2), HOMs and unnecessary impassable lines (computer room in map 1) and texture misalignment (both start and exit doors - they shouldn't be more than 72 units high).

I found both secrets in map01 and one secret in map02. Then I spent a long time trying to find an exit switch in map02 and the second secret there. Finally, I used IDDT cheat and noticed there is no exit switch. I also discovered the location of the secret, but I didn't know how to get there.