Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have been looking at music wads all day and havent really found what Ive been looking for. Anyone know any really good Heavy Metal wads?

Example-Godflesh,Rob Zombie, Nine Inch Nails, Slayer, Soulfly, Sepultura, Pantera.

That kind of metal. Im not sure if lyrics would work or not. But that kind of heavy music. I already have the wad the maker of Brutal Doom did so count that out.

I saw this map called The Call of Ktulu on the archive that uses a Doom rendition of the actual song.

This is something I compiled ages ago and would very much would be up your alley if you're looking for Doom 2 tunes.

A couple of the songs (MAP10 & 16) are MIDI due to being too large for MUS so be prepared to use a source port that supports embedded MIDI (which is like every modern port nowadays).

Thanks guys, I have checked each out. Still not what Im looking for, tho in the right direction. Anyone play Painkiller? Metal like that.

This might sound maybe too obvious, but have you played Hell Revealed 2 through?

Most of it's sound track is some HEAVY Heavy Metal. All original songs, yeah, but most of them are awesome (especially MAP15, MAP23 and MAP31).

DOOMSLAYER said:

Thanks guys, I have checked each out. Still not what Im looking for, tho in the right direction. Anyone play Painkiller? Metal like that.

Painkiller? Now that you mention it...

I found this a little while ago while I was trawling through the IdGames archive. Just thought you might be interested.

Eponasoft said:

Good thread. :)

My recent release has one metal track in it but that's about it... the rest is creepy stuff.

Where is the download link? Music like Doom 64 creepy?

Looking for stuff like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YfktSQDpD8

Not a fan of metallica, sorry if I set anyone off with that statement. But thanks for the attempt on helping.