Maps with Quake 1 Textures?

I'm looking for WADs that use primarily Quake 1 textures. I'd prefer non-tech base themes, but I'll take what I can get. Any suggestions?

Community Chest 4's texture pack has some Quake [1] textures in it, so something in that WAD might use it (haven't played it through all the way to be sure). I know I'm using some in my unreleased "5 Rooms of Doom" map, which uses the same assets.

A few of the maps from slaughterfest 2011 use the quake texture theme and there will be some more in this years, I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but I thought I might as well mention it.
Also I was planning on making an 11 map boom project using the textures next year when I am clear of other projects, though yet again the maps are being designed to be on the hard side.

I've got a rather large map in progress that uses the quake textures. It'll be done... eventually.

Wasn't there some kind of Quake 1 themed TC in the works for ZDoom? Don't know if it has been cancelled or not.

DD's Riot Control is pretty good, you should give it a run.

Thanks everyone. I look forward to those Quakish WIPs.

ComicMischief said:

There was QDoom, obviously. Was that even compatible with the last version of EDGE?

Yes, QDoom 1.01 does work in the last EDGE (v1.35)

A lot of Kurt Kesler's later maps uses a cool combination of Doom 2 and Quake textures.