Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doom OG

Castle Doom Released - [Re-Released]

Sorry, but this is completely unenjoyable for me. Maps are too ugly for my eyes and taste.

But don't worry, the gameplay is OK, so don't stop just because a f*ggot said something bad. =)

Katamori said:

Sorry, but this is completely unenjoyable for me. Maps are too ugly for my eyes and taste.

But don't worry, the gameplay is OK, so don't stop just because a f*ggot said something bad. =)

That's cool.

As a rocker/metalhead, I'm proud to say that I've recognized about 95% of the songs by myself. Great soundtrack, marysson!!

On the other hand, I have to agree that most levels look flat and boring, even though a few levels are quite great. Looks like a 90's megawad to me.

Rizera said:

As a rocker/metalhead, I'm proud to say that I've recognized about 95% of the songs by myself. Great soundtrack, marysson!!

On the other hand, I have to agree that most levels look flat and boring, even though a few levels are quite great. Looks like a 90's megawad to me.

Thanks! Which ones did you think were great?

marysson said:

Thanks! Which ones did you think were great?

Maps 04, 15 and 29 were the most fun to play imho :D

Most levels lack either atmosphere, or detail, or both. Not to say that some levels end unexpectedly.

Rizera said:

Maps 04, 15 and 29 were the most fun to play imho :D

Most levels lack either atmosphere, or detail, or both. Not to say that some levels end unexpectedly.

Cool, thanks, glad you liked those three. :P