I'll post a second beta in a bit, the TNS came at a weird time, I think many of the bugs mentioned have since been fixed, but I'll still look into it. Feedback and bugfixes from the MP communities is always appreciated, so many thanks for posting.
I have a map30 in progress, from the basic outline I have done it would be of comparable scale to sf12_30, but I'm not sure it's worth making another behemoth like that, seeing as the first one was uv-max unfriendly enough already :p. Maybe I'll scale it down and try and keep it reasonable, but still "epic" feeling enough to warrant the mapslot designation.
There are a couple bugfixes I'm tempted to make myself, but I think I'll retain respect for the original authors and send some PMs to see if I can get people to fix a few things. If enough time passes without response I'll just do it myself I suppose. The todo list is similar to last time:
- Resurrect Dead (GoS), some minor re-balancing would be nice.
- Pacman (Lagger), a few bugfixes for some things that can be broken, iirc he said he was planning on posting an updated version eventually.
- Chaos Slaughter (Solarn), various small fixes, I think I had a post enumerating some suggestions a few pages ago, couple HOMs, etc.
Similarly, here's some things that Ribbiks needs to do:
- Now that maps are in appropriate order, pick out some suitable skies for the maps that use the default RSKYs.
- Difficulties and various things on phml maps
- Difficulties on darkreaver's map (which I haven't gotten around to yet -.-, I did add the music he asked for though)
- Roll around in some Poop and see if red crackle is old hat.
And oh yeah, more map submissions definitely allowed, as previously mentioned overflow maps will be put into a bonus wad (which I do plan on compiling and including in the zip, for what it's worth). Hasn't been much activity recently though, so I don't really anticipate that at the moment.