really bad wad addiction!

mrthejoshmon said:

OH NOES! this will make me hate "at dooms gate"!

Well, the last (10th) in the series makes an E1.

Share this post


Link to post
Cell said:

Well, the last (10th) in the series makes an E1.

I have played some of them, people really do not get the concept of bland or boring!

Share this post


Link to post
mrthejoshmon said:

I have played some of them, people really do not get the concept of bland or boring!

Special attention to E1M7. How people are unaware of (non-)tiling textures? O.O

Share this post


Link to post
Cell said:

Special attention to E1M7. How people are unaware of (non-)tiling textures? O.O

how the hell does he sleep knowing this thing was birthed by him!?
he has truly created some monsters within the current top 100 bad wads, all I prey is that no wad recommended will be worse than these... WHO AM I KIDDING! I LOVE BAD CRAP :) keep em rolling to me!

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now