I am currently working on a new doom wad that is based off of COD Zombies. It is for Doom 2, you also need ZDoom and Skulltag. BUT, I was designing the first stage and I ran out of ideas, and I mean for everything (nearly). If you have any ideas for level design then please reply.

Also, here are some WADs Ive already made:

Base (Doom 2, ZDoom, Skulltag)
http://www.mediafire.com/?gw4jjutbib3d5cy

Share this post


Link to post

How can someone give you ideas if you don't post screenshots or at least a link to test what you've made so far?

Demon Defense already exists, by the way.

Share this post


Link to post
Eris Falling said:

and Call of DOOty II.

Yes but are they anything like this? Anyway, any ideas for level design?

Share this post


Link to post

Call of DOOty 2 is a Chubzdoomer parody of what Doom would be like if it was a 'modern military shooter' (like the Call of Duty franchise has become) made today.

Disregard it in terms of your map idea.

Share this post


Link to post

I'm just going to be optimistic and assume you will make the maps more visually interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
15098D said:

DO NOT DISTRUBUTE OR STEAL!


Dang it! I already made money off of it and took all the credit before I saw this.

Share this post


Link to post
15098D said:

Yes but are they anything like this? Anyway, any ideas for level design?


Why don't you download one and find out like you're asking us to do with yours? You might get an idea or two from Demon Defense, it's Chubzdoomer's take on COD Zombies.

I can't really comment on your project, other than, add stuff, windows, stairs, anything, it's really lacking. And make jumping optional. I hate jumping in DOOM and your box arena demands it. The keys are nothing more than glowing spots on the floor, and everything's brown. I played on Zandronum because it doesn't work with ZDoom.

Share this post


Link to post
Lippeth said:

Why don't you download one and find out like you're asking us to do with yours? You might get an idea or two from Demon Defense, it's Chubzdoomer's take on COD Zombies.

I can't really comment on your project, other than, add stuff, windows, stairs, anything, it's really lacking. And make jumping optional. I hate jumping in DOOM and your box arena demands it. The keys are nothing more than glowing spots on the floor, and everything's brown. I played on Zandronum because it doesn't work with ZDoom.

Other then that does it seem good?

Share this post


Link to post
Krispy said:

Dang it! I already made money off of it and took all the credit before I saw this.


I beat you to it, had already stolen it before he even made the wad!!!

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now