Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dobu gabu maru

THE DWBRUTALDOOM CLUB BURTALDOOMS: DOOM 2

WHAT IS THE DWBRUTALDOOM CLUB?
MOTHERFUCKER YOU CAME TO THE WRONG NEIGHBORHOOD. WE PLAY BRUTAL DOOM, THE MOST BITCHINEST WAY TO PLAY DOOM AROUND HERE. WHAT IS THE POINT IN PLAYING A 20 YEAR OLD GAME IF YOU CANT KILL REVENANTS WITH THEIR OWN FUCKING BONEY-ASS ARMS HELL YEAHHHHHH!

CAN I JOIN?
ARE YOUR BALLS BIG, HAIRY, AND AMOUNT TO 50% OF YOUR BODY WEIGHT? THEN FUCK YES YOU CHISELED ADONIS YOU (THO YOU MIGHT NEED TO GET YOUR BALLS LOOKED AT BRO LOL)

WHAT FUCKING LEVEL ARE WE PLAYING?
ANY MAP YOUR HEART DESIRES FROM DOOM2 TAINTTICKLER! LETS SEE SOME GUTS! JACK IS BACK BABY, LET ‘ER RRRRIP!

DO I HAVE TO POST EVERY DAY OR CAN I BE A PUSSY?
FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER LEMME HEAR YOU SAY BRUTAAAAAAAAL DOOOOOOOOOOM

——-

>>>>YOU SEE ALL THESE ARROWS SHITHEAD? IT MEANS DOWNLOAD BRUTAL DOOM HERE<<<<<
>>>>NEED DOOM2.IWAD? YOU SHOULD FUCKING HAVE IT JESUS CHRIST THIS IS DOOMWORLD WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING THIS WHOLE TIME FUCKING HERETIC?<<<<

420 BLAZE IT SHITHEADS

———
OLD THREADS
Ƒ ư ɕ ƙ (╬゚◥益◤゚) ╬゚

MY DICK IS 50% OF MY WEIGHT BUT MY BALLS ARE ONLY 20%. CAN I STILL JOIN?

I BELIEVE THIS IS AN APPROPRIATE DECISION AFTER A LONG STREAK OF SOMEWHAT LACKLUSTER, BRUTAL DOOM-LESS THREADS

FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER LEMME HEAR YOU SAY BRUTAAAAAAAAL DOOOOOOOOOOM

APRIIIIIIIIL FOOOOOOOOOOLS!

Looks like I will have to replace the cup of tea I drink with the beating heart of a cow I just ripped out using my bare hands.

Tasty and BREWTAL!!!!

MAP01: ENTRYCUNT - SANDY BRUTALSEN
| KILLS: FUCKING GENOCIDE| ITEMS: WHO NEEDS ITEMS | SECRETS: WHAT THE FUCK ARE SECRETS | TIME: TIME FOR BRUTALNESS | DEATHS: I DON'T DIE I'M A REAL MAN |

SHIT MAP NOT ENOUGH BRUTAL 0/10

I VOTE CALL OF DOOTY SERIES FOR NEXT MONTH

IWADS aren't even brutal! PWADS are brutal! There was one PWAD that is so brutal that there are EXTRA CYBERDEMONS ON ITYTD! So brutal that you have to go out of your way to kill all the demons because IT'S KIND OF OBVIOUS THAT YOU SHOULD WANT TO! And the mapper himself was SO BRUTAL that no one likes him, because he was TOO BRUTAL! Except for chicks! Then there are also SLAUGHTERFEST MEGAWADS, That are so brutally stuffed with BRUTALNESS that they will drain your balls even if they amount to 200% OF YOUR BODY WEIGHT!

THE LEVEL NUMBER ONE: ENTRYWAY

I HAVE TO SAY THIS ONE WASN'T PARTICULARLY BRUTAL, EVEN THOUGH IT HAS SOME SERIOUS TOOLS OF DISMEMBERMENT FOR THE TRAVELERS PAYING ENOUGH ATTENTION TO THEIR SURROUNDINGS

WELL, AT LEAST THIS PLACE HAS PROVIDED ME WITH A RARE SIGHT OF A RIVER RUNNING THROUGH THE BARREN LANDSCAPE OF THE DYING EARTH, A SIGHT BOTH SOOTHING AND SAD

IT WAS EVEN MORE SAD TO WITNESS A GROUP OF INVADERS FROLICKING IN THE GREEN GRASS BESIDE THE WATER - STUNNED BY THE BEAUTY OF THE WORLD SO ALIEN TO THEM, AND YET SO INVITING

I DIDN'T COME WITH PEACE, BUT WITH A ROARING SWORD

AND THE GRASS WAS GREEN NO MORE

LEVEL 1 ENTRYWAY INTO DEMON THROAT

HOLY FUCK THERE'S A CHAINSAW AT THE START! RIP AND TEAR! AND THERE'S A ROCKET SECRET OH MY GOD AND A BRAND NEW SHOTGUN

THAT'S THREE BRUTAL WEAPONS RIGHT AT THE START. HOLY LIVING FUCKBALLS. LOOK AT IT

THERE'S A BUG THO YOU CAN HIT A SWITCH WHEN ITS' IN THE GROUND. AND SOME TEXTURE MISALIGHN MENTS. OTHER THAN THAT COOL!

[b]OVERALL RATING 9/10 RIPPED THROATS[bb]

P.S. THERES A SECTOR PENIS LOL! BRUTAL!

Da Werecat said:

THE LEVEL NUMBER ONE: ENTRYWAY

I HAVE TO SAY THIS ONE WASN'T PARTICULARLY BRUTAL, EVEN THOUGH IT HAS SOME SERIOUS TOOLS OF DISMEMBERMENT FOR THE TRAVELERS PAYING ENOUGH ATTENTION TO THEIR SURROUNDINGS

WELL, AT LEAST THIS PLACE HAS PROVIDED ME WITH A RARE SIGHT OF A RIVER RUNNING THROUGH THE BARREN LANDSCAPE OF THE DYING EARTH, A SIGHT BOTH SOOTHING AND SAD

IT WAS EVEN MORE SAD TO WITNESS A GROUP OF INVADERS FROLICKING IN THE GREEN GRASS BESIDE THE WATER - STUNNED BY THE BEAUTY OF THE WORLD SO ALIEN TO THEM, AND YET SO INVITING

I DIDN'T COME WITH PEACE, BUT WITH A ROARING SWORD

AND THE GRASS WAS GREEN NO MORE

This is the best review so far
sounds naerly like my megawad that replaces all the text with BRUTAL POETRY.

MAYBE WE SHOULD DO BRUTAL DOOMGYU PIMP VENTURES

LIEBE IST KRIEG

MISSION 2 UNDERCUNTS - MURICUNT MCCUNT

YOU KNOW WHAT IM GONNA DO, IM GONNA TAKE THAT SOOPER SHOTGUN, PUNCH EACH FUCKING SHELL INDIVIDUALLY INTO THESE MOTHERFUCKERS, THEN ILL STICK THE FUCKING THING UP THEIR ARSE, FOLLOWED BY THEIR OWN FUCKING EYEBALLS THAT I BRUTALLY SHOT THE FUCK OUT OF THEIR FUCKING FACES LOL FATALITY GET REKT

CANT WAIT TO PLAY MISSION 11 CUNT OF DESTRUCTION AND MAP27 MONSTER CUNT, WHEN ARE WE GONNA GET SOME BRUTAL IMPSE GOING HERE???????//

Brutal Doom eh? I wasn't expecting this to be in the DWMegawad Club (given how much Brutal Doom is disliked in some quarters), but by a happy co-incidence it's one of the three wads I want to play this year.

Expect a livestreamed playthrough soon!

Part of me was quite tempted to play nuts.wad with brutaldoom, but then realised that I wouldn't have a laptop left after pressing the play button.

Chapter III: Harry Potter and the Gantlet of Fire

"Ready?" said Harry, "on three! One, two..."
As they touched the megaarmour, reality started to collapse around them, the wind blew stronger than ever, and the maze started to twist around them.
They landed in a small room, with brown walls and a white door which led to nothing like either of them had even seen before. They were in the Muggle world now. The megaarmor was mounted on a small platform, which seemed to be filled with water.
"It's a portkey!" laughed Cedric, "Harry, the megaarmour is a portkey!"
His laughter was short lived though, as the walls around them opened when he touched the fabled blue treasure. There was a flash of green light, and Cedric was thrown backwards. He landed on the floor, dead.
"NO! CEDRIC!" yelled Harry, shocked by what he had just witnessed.

He had to continue. He turned to go up the elevator behind him, and he arrived in an expansive outdoor area, separated by pools of water. It was a murky day, the sun completely blocked out by grim, brown clouds. On the other side, he saw the murderer, and it was more of a shock than the fateful act itself.
"Louie Spence?" he cried, "Why?!"
"I'm sorry Harry," said Louie mournfully, "but he just didn't move through the maze like he should have done. He needed to move his hips more and honestly darling, the occasional pirouette would have been nice."
"Sadly darling, you'll go and tell everyone that I killed him, and that wouldn't be very nice of you would it? I'm afraid I'll have to kill you too."
Louie Spence raised his wand in a rather effeminate manner, but before he could cast the spell, a loud voice boomed the word, "STOP!"
They both looked to see who had interrupted their deathly vigil. Jimmy Carr was climbing out of a small pit at the side of the area.
"Before you kill him," said Jimmy, "can I least do my laugh?"
"Oh, FINE" sighed Louie huffily, waving his arms about for no apparent reason whatsoever.
Jimmy inhaled deeply...

and then Mark was a zombie. A brutal zombie. Who the fuck is mark.