It's coming! Noone reads these forums so it doesn't matter. It's still coming though. Be ready for the most exciting, most compelling, most hardcore action mod ever created!

Share this post


Link to post
Ralphis said:

It's coming! Noone reads these forums so it doesn't matter. It's still coming though. Be ready for the most exciting, most compelling, most hardcore action mod ever created!

Quiet, you goofy bastard.

Share this post


Link to post

This mod will totally own AV.

Share this post


Link to post
Archvile64 said:

This mod will totally own AV.

ya know what, i think youre right..... IN A PARALELLE UNIVERSE WHERE BAD IDEAS ACCUALLY WORK!

Share this post


Link to post
footman said:

ya know what, i think youre right..... IN A PARALELLE UNIVERSE WHERE BAD IDEAS ACCUALLY WORK!

You spelled and punctuated wrong on purpose, right? :P

Share this post


Link to post

You'll see when the final product comes out how this is going to be the BIGGEST THING since Slopes in zdoom!

Share this post


Link to post

hey, nebody heard anything form unholy software 'bout NimRod?

Share this post


Link to post
Ralphis said:

You'll see when the final product comes out how this is going to be the BIGGEST THING since Slopes in zdoom!


We'll see how you have the SMALLEST THING since string theory!

Share this post


Link to post
ravage said:

hey, nebody heard anything form unholy software 'bout NimRod?

Heh, yeah, Ebola's waiting for a map of mine before he can release it :P

Share this post


Link to post

/me adds nimrod to his list of projects that will never be finished

Share this post


Link to post
This topic is now closed to further replies.