Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ZarcyB

EDGE TC: PEOPLE NEEDED!!!!!!! (CHANGED)

Guest ZarcyB

I am working on an Edge TC called Scorched Earth. I am planning on replacing EVERYTHING in the entire game. It is based on an old table-top RPG me and my friends used to play (I invented it) so it has a pretty strong storyline. If anyone's interested, email me (webmaster@zarcsoft.zzn.com) or ICQ me (81614295) but I'm not on ICQ that much. There will be a strong adventure element (Hexen-esque) and the game will be based in hubs (ala Hexen) and is SCI-FI. I need artists, programmers, level designers, musicians et al.

Thanx.
If anyone wants 2 see all the stuff ive got on the TC, email me.

I could probably work on something of that scale (or at least have some part in it). Does it have to be on Zdoom or can we use another port like EDGE (I am more familiar with editing it, not used to using dehacked for thing manipulation, EDGE does'nt even use dehacked - it uses text files to control that stuff).
I am a pretty good artist and an even better game concept designer (I am good at taking reality and putting it into a game). I too have made or mostly made roleplaying games but since I have no-one to play with, I did'nt have the motivation to complete one. Please e-mail me if you are interested.
Could you tell me of this RPG you invented, sounds interesting...
If it helps, I am the one who made that face im using (and everyone else seems to be using too).

Guest DammitBeavis

I would like to help out. I screw around with DDF alot, but I'm probably not reliable, and I'm not all that great. I suck ass at hacking graphics and level design. But I do have a dollar...