Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest PainoMan

DoomNukem!

Guest PainoMan

Here's another wad recommedation from my archives!

doomnuke.wad - DooMNukem!

This gem by Denis Grenader & Phil Leverance mirrors the first level of Duke Nukem 3d, and they did a fantastic job! They had to take into consideration of the Doom engine and so in some places there are hidden elevators where you would be able to jump up to or break into in the original. The only thing that I haven't been able to find is the secret apartment on the second floor of the theatre, but the ledge that leads to it is there.

This one is from 1996 and it is not on cdrom.com, so if ya want it just drop me a line!

Great job Denis & Phil!

I know a lot of folks in the forum are not going to like me saying this, but I am a great fan of Duke3d. I'd love to play a DooM version of Duke -- I've played many Duke versions of DooM, including one where the authors replaced all the thing sprites (enemies, weapons, powerups, etc.) and did an excellent job. You can contact me at gurkha_boy@yahoo.com

Btw, in the DooM version that you have, I wonder if the movie is showing in the theater?

Don't get me wrong, but I like Duke 3d. It may not have been Doom, but it was still fun none the less... at least, in the excessive ways of killing. :)

Also, one time, I found a con mod for duke that would allow Fatalitys, mind control, and just plain insane cheats. It was fun, because walking up to a guy, and kicking then, only to have then fly straight up, and then buzz around, to smash into a wall, and take out half the baddies on the map is just a little Dragon Ball Zish, and I liked it! ;)

Test-0

P.S. I'm Canadian, and I call it Zee, not Zed. But only for anything with Z and then the name or visa versa, otherwise I say Zed. ;)

Guest Duke Nukem

Where can i get it?

Guest PainoMan
Test-0 said:

Don't get me wrong, but I like Duke 3d. It may not have been Doom, but it was still fun none the less... at least, in the excessive ways of killing. :)

Also, one time, I found a con mod for duke that would allow Fatalitys, mind control, and just plain insane cheats. It was fun, because walking up to a guy, and kicking then, only to have then fly straight up, and then buzz around, to smash into a wall, and take out half the baddies on the map is just a little Dragon Ball Zish, and I liked it! ;)

Test-0

P.S. I'm Canadian, and I call it Zee, not Zed. But only for anything with Z and then the name or visa versa, otherwise I say Zed. ;)

Well guess what! It is actually Dragon Ball Zed. If you wanna be REALLY technical, in Japan it's pronounced Dragon Ball Zedoh.

I thought it was Zee too.

PainoMan