Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Psychoism

my website (coments) and need of help

Guest Psychoism

Can anyone explain Wads to me and how to work one, I got a shareware version of Doom 1.9 and a Wad of ToadDoom of Download Accellerator plus, it says they are compatable but I'm having some trouble. help!!!

http://Psychoism.cjb.net
check it out and sign my guestbook if you will, and as well the Dantichrist website linked on my site Go there now

Guest Fanatic

You can't play add-on WAD's with shareware DOOM or shareware DOOM2. You have to have the full version.

But you would use the -file filename.wad to play it, if you had the full version.

Guest Psychoism

Thanks, good to know.

visit my vebsite now.

Guest Psychoism

Calm down.... I am evolving, I hold your form for a mear few days. What is your problem? visit my website you will feel alot better! (ps sign the guestbook and I will be your friend!)

Psychoism
get your own icon pics it's not hard to create it!
Take the time and create it. We have take some times to do them so let them as his creator.

Guest Psychoism

Refrain from the Caffine, you guys get so picky on a person who has hardly even run a cpu before. I can't believe that (I'll probably get booted for saying it) you guys have no bit of diecency. (yeah I can't spell either!) I'm not impostoring you, and anyone stupid enough to go by picture alone is way to Narcisistic for me. The pic wasn't labeled with your name it was just labled "Pic". Call me a bitch, but you guys just have no bit of understanding. No wonder people told me to avoid this site it is filled with a bunch of A**holes! a stupid little picture freaks you guys out, grow up. I'll tell you this will be the last time I'm here, and I will be telling all to avoid the Doom players cause they are just a bunch of stupid fucks. You treat people like shit "Tormentor" you are probably all a bunch of Fat lazy bastards and are too kept up in image to give a fuck about the simple fact that It's just a game!
Fuck you and so long Ass HOLes!!
Psychoism : The real meaning of reality

Guest Psychoism

Dysfunctunal coprophagic necropedaphiles...
Doom a game for fun, but yet an odd obsession of losers here at Doomworld.com. (I've only met a few of you who I can say are actually diecent)
The Great Psycho speaks.... take a good fucking listen Assmongers

Uhmm. Psycho?

They werent treating you like shit. Only asking you to make your own pic! Tormentor Clearly feels strong about this. He made the pic. Let him have it! Just dont go being a nutcase!

Psychoism said:

Refrain from the Caffine, you guys get so picky on a person who has hardly even run a cpu before. I can't believe that (I'll probably get booted for saying it) you guys have no bit of diecency. (yeah I can't spell either!) I'm not impostoring you, and anyone stupid enough to go by picture alone is way to Narcisistic for me. The pic wasn't labeled with your name it was just labled "Pic". Call me a bitch, but you guys just have no bit of understanding. No wonder people told me to avoid this site it is filled with a bunch of A**holes! a stupid little picture freaks you guys out, grow up. I'll tell you this will be the last time I'm here, and I will be telling all to avoid the Doom players cause they are just a bunch of stupid fucks. You treat people like shit "Tormentor" you are probably all a bunch of Fat lazy bastards and are too kept up in image to give a fuck about the simple fact that It's just a game!
Fuck you and so long Ass HOLes!!
Psychoism : The real meaning of reality

Well, take a look at the pic and you will see T667! What has Psychoism to do with T667? NOTHING!!!
Tormentor667 = T667 so create your own pic! Upload it to the Doomworld Pic library and be happy!

Guest Psychoism
Shaviro said:

Uhmm. Psycho?

They werent treating you like shit. Only asking you to make your own pic! Tormentor Clearly feels strong about this. He made the pic. Let him have it! Just dont go being a nutcase!

this is the final post.... X

Shaviro said:

Uhmm. Psycho?

He isn't intelligent enough to speak in a civilized form. Let him think he is the victim, that is clearly what he wants.

Psychoism said:

this is the final post.... X

On my pics, it's my face in a Doom Space Marines, so i take several time to do it as for Tormentor667 as done too !

I'm not really angry with you but don't like to see other taken my face on his personnal post message.

:)