Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest doomer76

a new grouping of levels i kinda made like

Guest doomer76

this new grouping of levels is all 3 episodes unless i do episode 4 had new graphics sounds music and enemies if i can get email from ppl who want it its about 50% done if ya want new episode 4 levels or 75% done i get alot accomplised in a day

Ehh.. Does the words "periods" and "commas" ring a bell? And also, what are you actually talking about?

Grul said:

Ehh.. Does the words "periods" and "commas" ring a bell? And also, what are you actually talking about?

periods and commies?
A russian on a menstrual cycle? :)

Guest doomer76

basicly the episodes vary with dificulty
episode 1 seems easy that your on a few star wars levels
(sorry to creator for using them but they made a good beginning)
so its to e1m1-e1m4 the e1m5 to e1m7 is some easier wads then e1m8 same cept with more enemies. e1m9 is a small single player level in a courtyard. episode 2 = much hardermore that half of its done. e2m1 = alcatraz e2m2 = office building e2m3 = a warehouse e2m4 = a big hard wad theres a shortage of ammo make sure you pick up as much ammo in the levels before. e2m9 = a town. e3m1 = small level e3m2 = courtyard e3m3 = a small base
e3m4 = same as e1m8 but theres more area to the level e3m5, e3m6 and e3m7 = bases e3m8 = a wad with a quite a few enemies in it e3m9 = another small base