Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hellbent

Compare this to MAP01

Eh, I don't care much for linear DM maps but it looks more fun than Map01. I may try to give it a test on the connector later.

Very well done, Hellbent. Nice :)
However, there is one thing I changed in it. I went into DeePSea, changed the game project to Legacy. Remember those windows near the Player One start? Well, I changed those from MIDGRATE to SHAWN2 and made the linedef Most Transparent (Linedef 286). Now it looks like glass, and it's transparent. The effect is very pleasing.
Anyway, I had a run through with ZDooMBot, and it's quite good for DM, of course.

I tried it. You might want to make it have more believable architecture. Also if you added 2 or 3 other medium large rooms and made them connect eachother with more than one hallway, you'd have a great DM wad on your hands. Just a suggestion.

Yea, I already made a version with more connections.

I'll dig it up and paste a link at some point. I'm at someone elses house for 9 days so I won't be able to until I get home again.

Yeah, like Maonth said, you might need some help on the architectural design, some of the areas seem like are just extended randomly without properly adjusted and lacking of alignments of certain sectors. Liam, if you'd say any more insulting or opposed things against map01 or dwango5 map01, I'll kill you.