Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bread Knight

TOO MANY SUPER SHOTGUNS 1.1

SORRY FOR THE DELAY IN UPDATES!!!.im working on this mod constantly and i do aim to release a build everyday....well that has sorta changed:/ but not a lot cause i love the mod to much (mod making addiction) i will try to release a build as soon as i can.

thank you all for just playing my mod and being so nice!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Good WAD, but stop spamming with every tiny update, maybe? Keep it all on the main post I'd have to say, post updates less frequent.

But it's entertaining. A classic, for sure.

bioshockfan90 said:

Good WAD, but stop spamming with every tiny update, maybe? Keep it all on the main post I'd have to say, post updates less frequent.

But it's entertaining. A classic, for sure.

Ill keep it mind. Thanks anyways <3

I noticed that you are releasing multiple version of the file with the exact same file name. This can cause confusion if players want to play this in coop. They will each have a file with the same name, but they might be different. To fix this problem, put a version number on the file name.

Empyre said:

I noticed that you are releasing multiple version of the file with the exact same file name. This can cause confusion if players want to play this in coop. They will each have a file with the same name, but they might be different. To fix this problem, put a version number on the file name.

Thanks for the tip. I will do that in future versions.

So far I'm loving this.
One tiny problem though. I'm playing without IDKFA, and the Suicide Shotgun should really have a cancel function. I picked it up and fired it without realizing what I picked up. Or at the very least, you should have to fire AGAIN to actually kill yourself with it.

QuirkyKirk said:

So far I'm loving this.
One tiny problem though. I'm playing without IDKFA, and the Suicide Shotgun should really have a cancel function. I picked it up and fired it without realizing what I picked up. Or at the very least, you should have to fire AGAIN to actually kill yourself with it.

Ok I'll keep that in mind and I'll try doing something to fix this problem. But in other words I highly recommend using idkfa since some of the weapons don't get dropped by all enemies. This mod is currently a wip so idkfa is a must if you want to get all the weapons. But I will add a that feature soon so idkfa will be a thing of the past.

If you want to find the keys yourself, use idfa instead of idkfa. The only difference is the keys.

When I type "Give all", why is there only 7 or 8 weapons? I have seen Icarus' video and it had tones more weapons.

HyperLuke said:

When I type "Give all", why is there only 7 or 8 weapons? I have seen Icarus' video and it had tones more weapons.

You need to use "give everything". You can flag easter-eggy weapons as not given by "give all".

Albertoni said:

You need to use "give everything". You can flag easter-eggy weapons as not given by "give all".

I tried that and it only gave me the same stuff as "give all".

well you guys i have changed up the gameplay a lot. you can use b to summon a vending machine where you can guns. but the reason it lacks a lot of the guns is cause those guns were very unstable, lacking sprites, unbalanced,broken all of these weapons were pretty bad so i selected the few ones that i really liked and put those in and fixed them up really gud. but i want to also maybe make a weapon pack with all of the weapons, but thats just if enough people want it. also tmss is on its last legs and im about to work on another mod.

You should put in the other guns, I saw Mr Icarus' video, and it had them, and it didn't look unstable. I thought it didn't matter if they were unbalanced.

On 25/11/2016 at 10:11 AM, Bread Knight said:

please bread knight can you upload tmss to mega and also upload to mega gzdoom?

Edited by danielale45

On 11/25/2016 at 11:41 AM, Bread Knight said:

TOO MANY SUPER SHOTGUNS 1.1 IS FINALLY OUT

ummm im never really good at these....ok so ive been working a ton on tmss and everything is now super cool...the older builds were ugly,unstable,unbalanced,boring, BUT I HAVE CHANGED A SHITTON OF THINGS, ITS BASICALLY AN OVERHAUL OF TMSS EVERYTHING HAS BEEN IMPROVED BALANCING,ANIMATIONS,FEEDBACK AND SO MUCH MORE. i have also been working on a brand new gun system.... instead of you going around picking up shotguns from the dead....YOU CAN BUY THEM!!! HOLY SHIT. pressing B will spawn a vending machine and if you press USE on it then you can buy shit.

heres a trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZp1sxLR4fo

there are also brand new gameplay features such as, LONG JUMPING!!! hell yeh baby bois, for all you people that remember playing half life 1 you should be able to figure out what it does and how to do it (ctrl+space will send you soaring through the sky).AND ALSO GRAPPLING HOOKS!!! pressing x will activate a grappling hook which you can travel with and hook monsters with it, its pretty similair to roadhogs hook. and then theres triple jumping....good luck finding out how to do that

ok but enough about all these things im ready to give you all the brand new
TOO MANY SUPER SHOTGUNS. MOVE POINTER ON LINK AND APPLY PHYSICAL PRESSURE TO MOUSE BUTTON TO DOWNLOAD TMSS https://www.mediafire.com/?i96ry792d1hblv3

also use this gzdoom build, if you do not use this gzdoom build you will encounter errors and bugs devbuilds.drdteam.org/gzdoom/gzdoom-g2.4pre-693-g4a87a59.7z

if you ever wanna contact me about any issues of some bullshit or just even be a friend and come chat a little im almost always on this little server https://discord.gg/cbxrAHX

screenies (contains some spoilers???

How do you Install this? I don't know how.