Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Darkhaven

Regarding entry reading

Just a list of entry types that may be good for the next release of XWE that may help out some...

SOURCE-PORT SPECIFIC
------------------------------------
SNDSEQ = ZDOOMSOUNDS or SOUNDSEQUENCE
***LIB = SCRIPTLIBRARY or LIBRARY
DECORATE = DECORATELUMP or ZDOOMTHINGS

Rise of the Triad SPECIFIC
------------------------------------
entries between WALLSTRT and WALLSTOP = ROTTWALL
entries between GUNSTART and GUNSTOP = GUNSPRITE or ROTTSPRITE or SPRITE
entries between ANIMSTRT and ANIMSTOP = ROTTANIM or ROTTANIMATION or ANIMATION
entries between EXITSTRT and EXITSTOP = EXITWALL or EXIT or ROTTEXIT or ROTTEXITWALL or ROTTWALL
entries between ELEVSTRT and ELEVSTOP = ROTTELEVATOR or ELEVATOR or ROTTWALL or ELEVWALL
entries between DOORSTRT and DOORSTOP = ROTTDOOR or DOORWALL or DOOR or ROTTWALL
entries between SIDESTRT and SIDESTOP = ROTTSIDEWALL or ROTTSIDE or SIDEWALL or SIDEPIC or SIDE
entries between MASKSTRT and MASKSTOP = MASKWALL or ROTTMASKED or MASKEDPIC or MASKEDWALL or MASKED or MASK
entries between UPDNSTRT and UPDNSTOP = ROTTFLOOR or ROTTFLRCL or ROTTFLAT or ROTTUPDN or UPDNPIC or UPDNFLAT or UPDN or FLRCLPIC or FLRCLFLAT or FLRCL
entries between SKYSTART and SKYSTOP = ROTTSKY or SKY or SKYPIC or SKYGFX or ROTTSKYPIC or ROTTSKYGFX
So, as you can tell, it's mostly ROTT-specific stuff I'm suggesting, since XWE does support ROTT, it might as well do it better than any other WAD editor, like it always does.

And when I say, "X or Y or Z," it means that if you do decide to slap this stuff in the XWE code, use any comment you feel is best.

Good idea, why not. I'll add them, all the ROTT things will probably have a name prefixed with ROTT for consistency.