Many of you have tried my redone versions of Knee-Deep In the Dead and The Shores of Hell.  I have finally finished Inferno (including some of the most creative mapping tricks I have ever come up with) and I combined all of the maps into a single megawad.   Required: - GZDoom (hardware and software rendering should work fine) - Single player ONLY - No jumping (unless you use the jump button to swim, which could occasionally be used) - No crouching - Free look required to shoot a few switches   There are a lot of surprises and tricks I learned as I worked on this project, hence why my skills improved as I went.  A few of them have been so reworked that they basically feel like new maps.   Knee-Deep In the Dead starts on MAP01. The Shores of Hell starts on MAP09. Inferno (and a few pieces of Thy Flesh Consumed) starts on MAP31.   The purpose of this wad is to utilize source port features while mostly maintaining the feel of the original episodes.  There are new secrets, parts of entire levels are rearranged, and pretty much all Doom 2 enemies/items/weapons/etc. are utilized in the original Ultimate Doom maps.   Looking back, if I had to pick some highlights, I'd say the most creative work was done on these: MAP06 [E1M6] - A major section near the different has been entirely redesigned. MAP09 [E2M1] - Instead of pointless teleporting, the map all flows together as a single entity here. MAP14 [E2M6/7] - I despise the original version of this map, so it was fun to "fix" it. Less mazes, more action. Surprise at the end! MAP15 [E2M7/8] - This is a complete and total redesign. Really outside the box thinking here with many multi-floor rooms. MAP16 [E3M3] - Try to find all 3 skull keys. And also, The room-sized elevator in the Haunted Mansion at Disney World inspired me on this one. MAP17 [E3M4] - "Wait, I was just here....How is this totally different???" MAP19 [E3M6/7] - I've never seen anyone use the flooding effect in a Doom level and it really works on this one. MAP20 [E3M8/E4M5-8] - This one should feel really satisfying to play through.   https://www.dropbox.com/s/62tafepaszyfz7w/UltDmRdx.zip?dl=0   It is unlikely that this will work with any other source ports because of ZDoom, Doom Legacy, and Edge linedefs/sectors, so please consider this a final release (with the exception of any bugs I may have missed).   Have fun, everyone!  It's definitely a challenge and episode 3 especially has some really fun changes.   -Kevin