News: Hello everyone, a few days ago I found Wolfenstein Rpg (Brew), but it is curious that this version is practically similar to the J2ME version, in the same way that I extracted its content here are the results.   In good theory only missing (Doom Rpg and Orcs And Elves) (Brew versions), waiting until they appear.   Remember, check the source code of the program on my Github ;)   Here the download file (23/2/2020). This guy is different from the J2ME version WOLFENSTEIN_RPG_BREW_EXTRACTOR   Old News: Hello everyone here again bringing to everyone the extraction of the graphics and sounds of (Doom II RPG and Orcs And Elves 2) from the versions of Brew. Thanks to @NewSource for providing me with the archives of the Brew games.   As you know, the RPGs of Id are missing, these are (Doom RPG, Orcs And Elves and Wolfenstein Rpg) of the versions of Brew. If anyone had it, it would be helpful to provide it to extract their graphics and sounds.   Here the download file (1/8/2019).                     BREW ID GAMES EXTRACTOR     By the way, Spider Mastermind and Cyberdemon are guarding the files...beware =)    Extractores ID RPGs    Thank you all, I'm glad you liked it. Now the source codes are already available in my Github. = D
Beware the VIOS is alert!     Github: Source Codes