NOW ON IDGAMES: https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/levels/doom2/Ports/d-f/depths   MEDIAFIRE DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/hifh8v9a58e5e68/depths.wad/file   So, I've been working on a map pack for a while now, and I've finally decided to show you wonderful people at Doomworld what it's all about. Depths of Insanity is a short map pack (7 maps in total, counting a secret level) based off of Doom II. The levels are set across four techbase-themed levels on Earth and two final hell levels at the end as well as a rather abstract secret level.   Some rather important questions, and their respective answers, are listed below in the first spoiler:     Screenshots, albeit outdated ones (I'll take new ones ASAP, don't worry) of XMAP01 are available in the spoiler below:   LIST OF LEVELS: Listed is the name, level tag, par time, MIDI, whether there are custom monsters present and the count of monsters on Hurt Me Plenty difficulty (recorded as the map starts to prevent Arch-Viles from bloating the numbers).   XMAP01 - Awakening - Par Time: 3:20 - Music: Matador of Cydonia (D_MATADR) - Custom Monsters: No - Monster Count on HMP: 120 XMAP02 - Something's Rotten (exit to secret level) - Par Time: 10:00 - Music: Into the Beast's Belly (D_BBELLY) - Custom Monsters: ITYTD/HNTR only - Monster Count on HMP: 285 XMAP03 - The Lazarus Circuit - Par Time: 8:00 - Music: Smells Like Burning Corpse (D_CORPSE) - Custom Monsters: HMP only - Monster Count on HMP: 181 XMAP04 - Into the Depths - Par Time: 14:30 - Music: Shawn's Got the Shotgun (D_SHAWN) - Custom Monsters: UV/NM only - Monster Count on HMP: 381 XMAP05 - Ignoble - Par Time: 9:00 - Music: Descent into Dementia (D_DEMENT) - Custom Monsters: No - Monster Count on HMP: 165 XMAP06 - Calamity - Par Time: 13:20 - Music: Nobody Told Me About id (D_E2M8) - Custom Monsters: Yes, on all difficulties - Monster Count on HMP: 282 (plus 4 spawn shooters) XMAP07 - Aether Dimension (secret level) - Par Time: 5:00 - Music: Death's Bells (D_DBELLS) - Custom Monsters: No - Monster Count on HMP: 53 MAP99 - Test Map (test level, not accessible without IDCLEV) - Par Time: 0:05 - Music: Endgame (D_READ_M) - Custom Monsters: No, of course not, there aren't any monsters to begin with - Monster Count on HMP: 0   CREDITS:   XMAP01 music: - Matador of Cydonia by DAR, midi conversion by DAR (used with permission) XMAP02 music: - Into the Beast's Belly from the TNT: Evilution soundtrack XMAP03 music: - Smells Like Burning Corpse from the TNT: Evilution soundtrack XMAP04 music: - Shawn's Got the Shotgun from the Doom II soundtrack XMAP05 music: - Descent into Dementia by DAR, midi conversion by DAR (used with permission, subject to change) XMAP06 music: - Nobody Told Me About id from the Ultimate Doom soundtrack (subject to change) XMAP07 music: - Death's Bells from the TNT: Evilution soundtrack MAP99 music: - Endgame from the Doom II soundtrack Intermission music: - Prayer of Sin-Slayer by DAR, midi conversion by DAR (used with permission) Text screen music: - Infinite from the TNT: Evilution soundtrack   Custom monsters: - Modified Cyberdemons made by myself using inheritance - Final boss is a heavily modified Bruiser Demon from the Realm667 site   Custom textures: - Parts of the 5th Episode Texture Pack from the Realm667 site - Parts of the Nightmare Animations Pack from the Realm667 site - A couple of stone and door textures taken from the Post your Doom textures! thread here on Doomworld - All skies, INTERPIC and CREDIT picture, and a few COMP-styled textures in XMAP01-04 made by myself     And with all of that out of the way, have fun! I hope you enjoy. If you have any issues or criticisms, so long as you're not telling me to kill myself, I'd love to hear them!