Name: Deathless (v1.1) Map Format: Vanilla Doom Ports Tested: Crispy Doom 5.3, Doom Retro 2.7.5, PrBoom+ 2.5.1.4, Eternity 3.40.48, GZDoom 3.6.0, Zandronum 3.0, ZDaemon 1.10.06 IWAD: The Ultimate Doom Map(s): E1M1-M9, E2M1-M9, E3M1-M9, E4M1-M9 (Griefless is included) Par Time(s): None set Music: doom.wad and doom2.wad Gameplay: Single play/co-op Difficulty Settings: Yes Multiplayer Placement: Yes! Build Time: Nov 1st-10th for first RC, rest of month for testing/fixing Textures: doom2.wad and various other sources (see credits below) Requirements: No jumping or crouching (enforced). Freelook allowed. Deathless is hereby officially final and released. And officially sanctioned by Bethesda. An interview they conducted with me can be read here!   v1.1, a version featuring mostly map changes and improvements done for the Bethesda port, is out.   Download "Deathless" v1.1: /idgames Mirror - v1.1 link still to come. Dropbox Mirror Powerhouse Mirror   Old downloads: v1.0 (Powerhouse Mirror)   Griefless got an expansion.   As with that set, I condensed the process of creating it into the slimmest timeframe I possibly could. The 27 layouts for the three new episodes were first blocked out starting midnight 1st Nov. The 27th map was thingplaced and balanced at about midnight 10th Nov, so the total build time for this is nine days.   Big thanks to @Ryath for organizing "NaNoWADMo" and giving me an excuse to be a bastard by pulling crap like this out of the ether in substantially less than the month that was allotted.   The last nine days have been a weird, weird blur. If I had a social or work life, they'd be in tatters at this point. Do not recommend. <:D   Once again, a limit-removing port is recommended. Chocolate Doom may not handle some of these maps, and is completely untested. Crispy Doom is most highly recommended.   There's probably a few problems still - please report them!   Credits for resources: doom2.wad (extra textures) @Fuzzball (E2 + E4 sky, new graphics and sprites from Griefless)
@Simon666 (E3 sky)
@ItsNatureToDie (MARBCYB*, new SLAD falls)
@Vader (ASH edits, new doors in E1M9)   Screenshots (monsterless):   Maplist: "Lifeless" E1M1: Contagion
E1M2: Laid to Rust
E1M3: Sluice Gate
E1M4: Underflow
E1M5: Outage
E1M6: Burial Ground
E1M7: Mainstay
E1M8: Embolon
E1M9: Gods   "Ruthless" E2M1: Hydroelectrics
E2M2: Snake Alley
E2M3: Greenhouse
E2M4: Virulent
E2M5: Repugnant Gardens