What's OTEX A big library of textures and flats (floors /ceilings) for the original Doom. This is not a mod, as OTEX doesn't replace anything in the original games. Rather, it's a set of resources for new levels. The textures are for the original palette and resolution, not some "HD texture pack" or similar.   What's new This version collects the fixes and improvements I've done since 1.0 as well as some new sets. Some things I was working on didn't make it in yet but I didn't want to hold this back any longer. My texture crafting pace is leisurely at best these days, so don't hold your breath for version 1.2.   There's a condensed changelog in the WAD itself (see the README lump by using a tool like Slade) but for the full list go here. A significant change is I now include the DOOM2.WAD texture definitions so you can combine OTEX with Doom 2 vanilla assets in non-GZDoom engines.

Also new: There's a semi official PK3 version, thanks to Bauul. So if you're mapping for UDMF, this is the way to go. It also resolves the naming convention conflicts between some textures and FLATs.
  Simpletonium's very useful texture categorization config for UDB is also updated for version 1.1.   Downloads Go get some textures !   Come hang out If you want to give feedback, ask questions, or just hang out with other people using OTEX for their projects, join my Discord server:
https://discord.gg/Hq53kEa