Hello Doomworld! I'd like to share with you a project that has been in the works for nearly two years. My boyfriend Count651 and I have collaborated on this project since 2017, with many breaks in between. It started as a single Episode 1 themed level made by myself, and eventually after having made a couple more, I decided to try creating an entire episode. Once it was nearly finished in late October of 2017, we began discussing the idea of working on an entire wad together.

>> DOWNLOAD <<

(File is hosted on Google Drive until I am able to upload it to the idgames archive!)
  This has been a labor of love for the both of us. We have taken strong influences from the original game and have aimed for a classic aesthetic, emulating the design styles of the original id team, often in their beautiful ugliness. Of course you'll find our own unique touch in each level, but the overall idea we had in mind was always " make it retro, make it weird. "

Each level is compatible with co-op and deathmatch. They also feature difficulty levels and par times run by myself both of us. We've tested and played each map in ZDOOM.

(Players are not intended or expected to use crouching or jumping at any point in this wad, play it as if you would play vanilla Doom!)

Screenshots!

MORE SCREENSHOTS!

Unfortunately, it is not quite 100% ready yet! We are making our last push to get this finished. All that's left to do is finish E3M6, make sure every map has difficulty levels and deathmatch spawns, and to squish any bugs that we might find.

We hope to release this by Christmas day, but we are busy given the time of year :). If this doesn't happen, expect it by New Years Eve instead!