Hey, thanks for the info. Glad to hear that had decent time playing.   The alternate encounters are UV+ specific. It is a little bonus content for those playing on skill 4+. ;-)   Yeah, some secrets have that not count when you run through, but I always got all those secrets on the way back so I never considered that an issue.   The bad texture transition/allingment is unfortunate, although I fixed every one that I have found during testing (which I did myself admittedly). Some were fixed in v1.1 thanks to HAK3180 who did video coverage and review of the original version of the map after release.   8.3.2019 EDIT: I just started playing my map again to test the Dead marine mod and I now spotted that one the revamped rooms have A LOT of misalinged textures. I have no idea if I was blind at the time or completely oblivious, but yeah, that is gonna bug me. It is not worth fixing and mostly uploading "another" version of the map just for that. Maybe one day after some bigger update but for now it is what it is.   The 100 monsters were probably or part of them at least. Whatever the case may be, most of them were probably in some of the untriggered monster closets.   BFG can be always accesed by picking and using all 3 keys to open the bars or MUCH earlier by finding 3 secret switches, that lowers the liquid bars.   If the enemies are behing transparent line they will not react because most transparent lines are set to block everything. However, some of those glass lines have triggers to be "destroyed" and then enemies react as usual.   The main focus of the map was the layout - "free roam" and exploration aspect. There are some custom textures, notably the waterfall, lavafall, but other than that I never felt like I need more custom textures, although I admit they would probably help the overall aesthetic.   The Linking Park song was specifically chosen in memory of Chester Bennington.