I was given pretty much a unlimited time too explore the map and the different difficulties   -I found the slayer key - It is a purple key located within a air duct. -I found the slayer gate which is to the right after you get the key.  It didn't open and is probably not available in the demo.  There was a medieval gate guarded by two Dog statues with the slayers mark.  A golden gores nest laid within.  I tried to bounce, jump and dash through the gate in a effort to clip through the wall. -The Carcass can summon the energy wall from anywhere to anywhere in the map;  so be careful with the rocket launcher. -Arachnotrons do not fuck around. I found my self dying to them more than anything else. -Dread Knight - when he lands from his leap he leaves a damaging zone of argent energy. -I tried to box a former human from full health - he still kicked my ass -The chainsaw is just a attack button like the punch. -The map is pretty much the same from the E3 demo.  Check out the B-Roll on youtube. -There is a looooong tutorial at the beginning.  You can't skip it! -No Tyrant at the end.  Once you enter the gate it fades out. -Difficulties of Easy and Medium have some different monsters. -Pain Elemental has two main attacks.  The first attack is regurgitating a lost soul skull from his mouth and tossing it at the player.  The lost soul doesn't explode but falls on the ground like a rock.  His second attack is a set of three or 4 lost souls that orbit him.  They follow him and you can destroy them one by one if you choose.  Eventually he will have all of them charge you at once like Doom 2016. -The build from the Mars Core demo is actually old and from April of this year.  I think this was mentioned in the panel. -You can easily break the shield from the shotgun guy with both the Plasma rifle and Chaingun. -Took over 3 Blood Punches to kill a Fire baron.  I carted him all over the final arena farming blood punches.  He really is on your ass the entire time. -You can not use the chainsaw on the Baron since he takes more than 5 fuel points to kill.  Maybe you can upgrade it later in the game. -Flame belch didn't cause the baron to burn ... harder.  Must be immune.   Anyone else at QuakeCon?