>>>>>>>> DOWNLOAD FRIDAY NIGHT UDM3 <<<<<<<<
(last updated: RC2 - 11/19/2019)   Friday Night UDM3 is a 6-map episode of small, challenging singleplayer recreations of some of my favorite deathmatch maps from Unidoom Deathmatch 3. Some of my best Doom memories are playing UDM3 during Skulltag's FNF events, and I've always wished that there were singleplayer versions of the maps. NanoWADMo seemed like a great time to finally tackle the idea, so I created these maps in the first half of October 2019 (and map06 in November). These maps use a slightly-updated version of Minicharge, which includes a number of gameplay changes, detailed below.   Skill settings are implemented, but could still use some tweaks. Any feedback, especially regarding gameplay and balance, would be most appreciated :D     FEATURES: 6 small, challenging maps heavily inspired by some of my favorite maps from UDM3, with difficulty settings implemented New monsters and tweaked behavior! The Diabolist from Supercharge replaces the Archvile, Cacos fire slower projectiles, Arachnotrons fire in bursts of 4, rockets have reduced splash radius, etc. Smooth weapon sprites! Courtesy of @VGA's Black Ops mod, which was used as a base. Faster weapon switching!     REQUIREMENTS: MBF-compatible port (most testing was done in PrBoom+ -complevel 11, GZDoom, and Doom Retro) Requires a Doom 2 IWAD to play (doom2.wad, tnt.wad, plutonia.wad, etc.)     HOW TO PLAY:  
SCREENSHOTS:     GIFS:  
MONSTER INFO:

WEAPON INFO:     CURRENT TODOS:  
  • Reputation Points