As you know DOOM 3 BFG Edition had some elements from the Original DOOM 3 (2004) removed or altered (mainly in ROE in which they removed a whole map setpiece). Now with the new Re-Release of DOOM 3 Which is available on XBOX One, PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC (from Bethesda.net) they manage to remove even more things.   Those things (so far) are: - Multiplayer, even if you use source ports to access the option none of the maps are loading - Classic DOOM games, I have done a lazy check to the binary of the game and I can still find traces of the Classic DOOM engine in it. - Console, yep no console, recent discovery when I was on the Bethesda forums, the launch argument for the console is not even working - PC menu bar, not actually removed, but it's inaccessible. The main reason at least for that is due to how poorly SWF UI handles dynamic switching between PC and Controller UI (wait a moment that is not part of the vanilla, that's part of my own port).   This is a purely informative topic for those wondering what changes BFG Edition and 2019 versions are having between them.