Recently i was replaying some of my favorites pwads and i found that new textures and monsters really add to the game, but at the same time, it make it something different. So i started to think, what are the best megawads that are made almost completely with stock textures, not including custom status bar, titlepic, interpic and new skies.   As for now, this is a little list i made by looking at my wads folder... and i found that there are not much of them.   Vanilla megawad for Ultimate Doom: Endless Torture - DTWID + UDTWID - Wonderful Doom - Unnaligned (this will be better if it was Ultimate Unaligned) - Enjay Doom - Doom: Damnation + Doom: Perdition (this is almost a match made in heaven) - Switcheroom + Switcheroom: The Forgotten Maps - The Beggining of the End Part 1 & 2 - The Ultimate NMD - Base Ganymede: Complete -   Limit removing megawad for Ultimate Doom: Lunar Catastrophe - Synergy - ConC.E.R.Ned - Return to Hadron - Thy Flesh Turned into a Draft-Excluder -   Boom megawad for Ultimate Doom: -   Zdoom megawad for Ultimate Doom: -
Vanilla megawad for Doom 2: NJ Doom2 - Cleimos 2 - Hell Revelaled - Demonfear - Revolution! - Scythe - Hell Revealed 2 - Fragport - D64D2 - Unnecessary - Kama Sutra - Baculus - D2TWID (new textures on secret maps only) - D2INO - Garrulismo - Cyberdreams - Arch-Vile Jump - Mars War - Khorus' Speedy Shit - NoisyDiarrhea - THE ABYSS - The Talosian Incident - Doom Zero - Three is a Crowd - 64kb Challenge - Zone 300 - Countdown To Extinction   Limit removing megawad for Doom 2: Short map for short people - Short map for short people 2 - Killing Adventure - Killing Adventure 2 - Hellbound (uses Udoom & Doom2 combined textures and a few modified ones) - CPD - 25 Years on Earth - 64kb Challenge - NOVA: The Birth - The Journey - KINDa
Boom megawad for Doom 2: Vile Flesh - 10 Sectors - 10 Sectors 2 - And The Bloodshed Began - Going Down - DomworldMegaProject Serie - Redundancy - 50 Shades of Graytall - 100 Lines - Hellevator (Bonus Status Bar) - Hadephobia (Bonus Lost Song) - Community Chest - Estranged - I Hate My Neighbors   Zdoom megawad for Doom 2: Scourge

As you can see, there is not much material here, but surely i am missing a lot of pretty good megawads.
So guys, please, name some wads!

(should i add TNT and PLUTONIA stock texture megawads, too?)