What is this? This a boom formatted episodic replacement for the first Episode of the game DooM, Done mostly by me Maps are somewhat short(Except 1 of them) And somewhat easy, some maps have custom textures, which are made using a doom compatible TEXTUREx file from slade for the most part, some others comes from parts of other textures that i couldn't do in textureX still comes from Doom1.  Tested this in PRBOOM+ (no comp level) and GZDOOM in the ultimate Doom iwad JUMPING AND CROUCHING DISABLED. WAD USES DEHACKED(ultimate doom format) FOR MAP NAMES AND INTERMISSION.   Whats the story?   Screenshots? Here my friend!   Credits: @Jimmy for the midi's in E1M1, M7 and M8 @Xyzzy01 for E1M9 (Tennis map between me and him midi is from Descent) Descent for the rest of the tracks  @Dragonfly For E2M1 Midi @Varis Alpha For E2M2 Midi and lastly Me for E2M3 Midi.   Download: Punishment Latest Added The Scrapped Episode 2, New Hud with fonts included, Widescreened all of the assets. DoomShack Mirror     Previous versions:   QUICK NOTE: IN THE LAST MAP THE LAST BARON YOU HAVE KILLED DOESN'T OPEN THE DOOR i have added a shotable switch to prevent the softlock it's in the last and empty crusher.