Hey,  now my wad contains 2 maps: https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/levels/doom2/Ports/a-c/advent2, which are focused on tricky fights and good visuals (I do my best).   Map 1: Advent     This is a 1-1.5 hour long open map with lots of relatively short tricky fights. On UV there are around 1k monsters and most of them are imps. Difficulty: early sunlust levels (I think) Building time: 2 months Music - Opeth, A Fair Judgement. Map is named after another song by that band.     Map 2: Circle of the Tyrants     5-10 minute short slaughtermap. Around 1k monsters in each difficulty. Monster placement in HNTR is completely different from HMP and UV, so I recommend to check out both HNTR and HMP! UV is a bit savescummy, but I think it's ok for such a short map.   This map is a sort of a grand finale to the first one I made.   Building time: 3 days Music - Celtic Frost, Circle of the Tyrants       Some other info: - map is made in boom format and tested in pr-boom+ - I used sunlust textures and sky from SkyTexturesPack.wad - no crouching, jumping allowed. Free look is not assumed. Monsters should have infinite height, but it is not crucial - base - DOOM2.wad     Changelog: