Hello DooMWorld,   After a very long time I returned to the forum.( As if you were all expecting me to return :-D ). Anyways, let's get on to the topic with no time to lose. I decided to make a "mini-megawad" or let's call it "12 map wad will made by one guy". 3 episodes, each 4 levels, 1 secret level, made for vanilla doom, no Freelook, no jump or crouch, never tested on other gameplay modes, tested with Zandronum 3.0 . I only made first level btw. So, this is a demo. I just want to see what you think about the map and layout and also gameplay, balance stuff etc. This demo is very special. For Why ? That's because it contains literally every trick, trap and hiding secret styles of mine but not all of them ofc. So you can direct me and advise me better to make this "mini-megawad" good. I didn't put a name to this wad for now actually.   SOME OTHER INFO FOR WAD:   1-All midis made by Dial Up For Murder. Album Name: Cyber Seraph and here is the link: https://dialupformurder.bandcamp.com/album/cyber-seraph You can purchase the full album from there for 1$ on bandcamp as I did.   2-Some texures taken from REALM667.(Only light textures and some wall textures. But you won't see them much in this demo.)   3-Custom sky texture taken from here:   HERE ARE SOME PICTURES AND DEMO: MY_DEMO.zip