I thought I could dedicate a whole topic to the DOOM 64 re release, since a lot of mappers are making great WADs for it, and since it is getting a physical release (for $25). There is a lot to discuss about this great game, and I have to say, even if you have the original game, you should buy this (it's only $5 to download). It adds several new levels called The Lost Levels that connect the original game to the new ones.    DOOM 64, in my opinion, is one of the best, and most beautiful games ever created. There might only be 2 new monsters to the series (Mother Demon, Nightmare Imp), but it adds so much more to the table. there are the puzzle-like spikes, that shoot out at sequences which you must memorize. There is the Unmaker, which is the first weapon in the series which you can upgrade, with the hard to find demon keys. The monitors that allow you to spy on the evil demons. There is even the small things that make the game so much better. There are the double plasma guns on the arachnotrons, the lowered health and higher aggression in the Lost soul, and the scare with not knowing whether or not you're facing a zombieman, or shotgun dude. You should play it if you haven't already, and get ready for one of the greatest experiences of all time.   Talk about the new stuff with the rerelease, whether that is WADs, mods, the physical copy, or anything relating to this beautiful masterpiece!