So, hello everyone, I first want to apologize about my eventual bad english, this is not my native language and I'm not using translator or anything, trying to speak by myself.   I've explored this forum a lot since many years and finally decided to creat an account to entirely be part of this lovely community. At the same time I've tried to map and I need some feedback for my first (very short) map I've finished a few time, I'll take every criticism seriously to evolve my mapping and make something better later... This is basically a test, thank you already.   Oh, I love music, and I'm really interested about composing to put my music into my maps, but I absolutely don't know how to process, if someone has a tuto or something ? I would appreciate :D   Some informations about the wad :   - "The confrontation"  is the final title - This is maps replacement of Doom II (in progresse) - The gameplay is Vanilla Doom Friendly, jumping and crounching may break the map but freelook is ok, I'm concidering this one when I'm mapping (Pistol Start is also supported) and...   Here is a screenshot about what the atmosphere of the wad look like :
    I have no more essential information to give you, thank you again ! :)   Downloads :   The Confrontation (outdated : old map01)   The Confrontation 1.1 (map01 ; map02)   Some informations about the CURRENT version of this wad (maybe more clear for the newcomers in this post) :