"When the Icon of Sin was slain and Hell was obliterated by the heroic space marine, the majority of Hell's residents were wiped out in the process.   Some hellspawn remained, but they appeared to be completely harmless.  As the humans rebuilt Earth, the (mostly) friendly hellspawn adapted to the lifestyle of the Earthlings and established their own civilization among mankind.  Many people thought the demons were rather adorable now that they were peaceful creatures.  With most of the world's animal population being lost during the "Hell on Earth" invasion, the hellish monsters seemed like the perfect solution for the humans' severe lack of animal companionship.  The demons enjoyed being adopted as "pets" and after a few months, even the skeptics couldn't resist inviting the demons into their homes."   "During the first few months back on Earth, Doomguy was still grieving the loss of his beloved pet rabbit, Daisy.  Now that some time has passed, Doomguy feels like he's ready to adopt a new pet.  Perhaps the local pet store has one of those cute Pain Elementals..."     "Doomguy's Funny Pet: A Happy DOOM Adventure by DCG Retrowave" is a work-in-progress DOOM II mod that is fully vanilla-compatible. I started making this on October 7th and so far three maps are complete. Your job as a DOOMER pet parent is to take good care of "Funny" the Pain Elemental and keep him safe. Funny is required to exit each map (he's the only demon who can access the exit rooms) so make sure he doesn't get killed by any mean monsters!       Download "Doomguy's Funny Pet" today!   petdemo.zip       DOOM happiness is a happy Pain Elemental!   Happy first mission!     Hello there buddy :D   Welcome home, Funny!   Thank you for opening the exit door for me!   Hungry Pain Elemental :D   The food court has some happy visitors :)   I see a food item :O   Yum yum sauce :D   It's Funny's first day at school :)   Nice little boy :D   Principal Arch-vile seems nice :)   Principal Arch-vile is having a word with these misbehaving students :O   You must be Funny's math teacher!   Take a seat at your desk and I'll come back to pick you up this afternoon, Funny! :)     petdemo.zip
  • Reputation Points