Perhaps it's just because I'm too excited to get this thing done, but I wanted to share some of the completed maps for my second WAD - "Bloodbath". Using the stock textures as best as I can to create very abstract hell-themed environments. Every health bonus you see is actually 24, 16, or 8 stacked on top of each other depending on your skill level. Armor bonuses are actually 5. There are no medikits or stimpacks, and no hitscanners.   Difficulty for these two maps is comparable to E3 of Scythe, so strategy and movement are important. These maps were designed around Ultra-Violence, and later tuned up for that difficulty, so UV is actually hard here. For me, at least. I wanted to get this stuff right, so let me know if there's a problem with the skill levels or difficulty in general. And if you have or know of any music I could use for these maps, let me know!   MAP01: Relatively small, and very red intro map. Not real hard if you're competent and moving around. MAP02: House of Pain-esque map with a series of "trials". Come prepared!   In general, feedback and criticism are greatly appreciated! Full 6-map set coming soon.   IWAD: Doom 2 Map format: Boom (-complevel 9, I think) Maps: 01, 02 Tested in: GZDoom 4.5 (primarily), GLBoom+ (Works in DoomRetro, but items won't teleport in for some reason, most of which are crucial for survival.) Play Time: Each map takes about 5-10 minutes for a UV-MAX with knowledge of the map. Blind playtests so far have been around 20 minutes for each map. Jumping/Crouching: No. Pls. I beg you.   SCREENSHOTS: OLD: Bloodbath demo.zip   V2 (record demos on this one): https://doomshack.org/uploads/Bloodbath demo v2.zip