I've finished MAP12 - MAP15 and replaced MAP08 of my Visions of Hell vanilla Plutonia megawad and am looking for some feedback at this point before moving onto E4. I'm particularly hoping to weed out critical errors such as places to get stuck, impossible 100% kills/secrets or vanilla crashes.     I've checked and it was 5 1/2 years ago that I shared E2! You will therefore either have never played or entirely forgotten about the previous levels so I have included everything. MAP01-07, 09-11 might be slightly different from the last beta anyway as I have fixed some of the bugs found. I've also added Sigvatr's PALPLUS pallette as I think it suits the levels and makes the pallette swap monsters look better.

This should run in Chocolate Doom and any other port using Plutonia as an IWAD. You'll need to use the .deh patch for things to work right and I have included this both as a separate file and as a lump in the WAD. If you play in advanced ports I recommend using vanilla gameplay settings to avoid any unintended issues.

On some levels there is not much difference between HMP and UV but where there are differences the UV version has not been as thoroughly tested. I plan on making the new maps more challenging in UV but they have been designed around HMP so far so play UV at your own risk.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zfj02z1qr7hfnur/VOHbeta3.zip?dl=0

Additional credits go to Obsidian for help with the DeHacked file and Dew for thorough playtesting notes to work from in E1 and E2.

In addition to feedback I am looking for an artist and for replacements of the STBAR, M_DOOM pic and INTERPIC and a musician for new music for the title, inter and read screens if anyone is interesting in contributing.

I hope you enjoy!