Basic Info NOT YET RELEASED - This is just the announcement for now.  This should be ready in 2022. One hub, 5-7 levels, pistol start automatically enforced Mode: Single player only Engine: K8Vavoom required IWAD: doom2.wad Only the original Doom and Doom 2 are considered cannon story-wise
Eschatology is a mini episode where you play as a space marine stuck in Hell.  The set will consist of 5-7 maps, playable in any order, plus a hub.  Most of the maps will be done by me, but I'm accepting a few guest mappers as well.  So far Elma-K is helping out with the project, and I am super excited to have them making a map for it, though I'm open to having a few other guest mappers as well!  DM me if you're interested.   This project abandons the traditional concept of "make maps, release project, go to next project, repeat" and instead embraces a sort of rolling release.  As such, you can expect additional maps and content to (slowly) be added as add-on packs as I complete them - probably once every year or two.  But each release should be considered separate.  So, once finished, this will be the first v1.0 release (the next release with new maps will be v2.0).   The gameplay is very Doom-like, with some Quake flavor thrown in for good measure.  There's a few new monsters and power-ups to keep things interesting, however.  One of the levels is an updated and remixed version of my Halls of The Goat Child level.  This new version is more difficult, has some new areas, and has redone visuals to take advantage of K8Vavoom.  So don't expect the same experience as the original version ^_^.  The rest of the levels are totally new.   Story We all know about the space marine who fought against the demons and stopped the invasion by Hell.  But what most people don't know is that isn't the entire story...   WIP Screenshots   Join my Discord server, where I post about this a lot more often!
Other Things By Me Umbra of Fate Shadows of The Nightmare Realm The Unending Freaky Panties 1 and 2 Oops! All Greyboxes! (community project) Halls of The Goat Child Extreme Terror One Doomed Marine Kill Some levels for other people that are not yet released Nearly all of these are on my website.