one map! yay! A gothic cell with positive gameplay. You can fire the rocket launcher at stuff and pick yr own route through the level. Completionists can visit an optional extra fight which is a little tougher than the rest of the map.   I had a bigger project in mind but I could feel it ballooning in ridiculousness daily. Better to salvage a single map now! I already have a project that I'm ignoring and feel bad enough.   built with Eternity 4.2 in mind; (forseti?) or you can use PRBoom-plus/DSDADoom I've tested with both! GZDoom not recommended because it seems to hate my music like no other.   If you use Eternity you get MOD music and extra text if you leave via the secret exit. but the map itself is perfectly Boom compatible. I tried and failed to understand .EDF workings; I'd need to be on a bigger team to make what I want. invite me to yr weird mapper's discord? I promise I'll actually click the link this time.   Not looking for constructive criticism here, I know what I've done. Just hope a few people enjoy the level. If not, delete it! Thanks! zan-zan   testy_p.zip