It's finally here!   Click here to download the TNT MIDI Pack from the idgames archive!   Alternatively, here is a direct download!   Included in the download are: TNTmidi.wad, a full custom soundtrack for TNT TNTmidi-np.wad, a bonus wad for ZDoom-based ports that displays the name of each track and its author on map start A file folder containing every raw midi file, for free reuse in your own projects   We put our very best work into this project and we're excited to finally call it complete. Thank you all, and enjoy!   TRACK LIST:   Title: The Mothership’s Wake - @northivanastan (based on TNT's title theme by Tom Mustaine) Intermission: TeNeT - @Cammy (based on "Legion of the Lost" by Leo Sieben) Text: Technoparchment - @Varis Alpha (based on TNT's text theme by Josh Martel)   MAP01: Detonation - @Dragonfly (based on "Sadistic" by Leo Sieben) MAP02: Don’t Stop Bleedin’ - @Lippeth (based on "Smells Like Burning Corpse" by Leo Sieben) MAP03: Triangular Currents - @pcorf MAP04: Broken Mirror - @Eris (based on "Death's Bells" by Leo Sieben) MAP05: The St. Louis Slammer - @Cammy (based on "More" by Tom Mustaine) MAP06: Wretched Harangue - @Dragonfly and @Lippeth (based on "Agony Rhapsody" by Leo Sieben) MAP07: Escaping the Doomed Fortress - @TheUltimateDoomer666 (based on "Soldier of Chaos" by Jonathan El-Bizri) MAP08: Growling Belly - @JD Herrera (based on "Into the Beast's Belly" by Leo Sieben) MAP09: Revenant Capoeira - @Gustavo6046 and @northivanastan MAP10: Oakset - @Cammy (based on "Infinite" by Tom Mustaine) MAP11: Source of Stress - @Doomkid and @Jimmy (based on "Let's Kill at Will" by Jonathan El-Bizri) MAP12: Inside the Devil’s Lungs - @JD Herrera MAP13: Hey There, Moonbeam - @Lippeth and @Cammy MAP14: Introducing Mrs. Tier F - @Peter (based on "Cold Subtleness" by Jonathan El-Bizri) MAP15: A Foggy Night - @stewboy MAP16: Wrought in Blood - @Varis Alpha (based on "Blood Jungle" by Jonathan El-Bizri) MAP17: Not Wearing Plaid - @leejacksonaudio MAP18: Milling Around - @leejacksonaudio MAP19: Minds Like Magnets - @Deadwing MAP20: The Doom World is Flat - decino (based on "Horizon" by Tom Mustaine) MAP21: Drywall - @Gustavo6046 and decino MAP22: Sewer of Confusion (No More Plats Mix) - @DCG Retrowave and @Cammy (based on "AimShootKill" by Tom Mustaine) MAP23: Return of the Troubles - @JDoyle MAP24: Terror Firma - @Lippeth MAP25: Stomping Grounds - @leejacksonaudio MAP26: Impending End - @The Green Herring MAP27: Knights of Zettazepto - @Cammy MAP28: Abyssal Mystery - @pcorf MAP29: The Knives That Carved the Megalith - @Cammy MAP30: Savior of Humanity - @northivanastan and @Cammy MAP31: Soulsweeper - @TrialD and @Cammy (based on "Legion of the Lost" by Leo Sieben) MAP32: Into a Sandy City - @Peter (based on "Into Sandy's City" by Bobby Prince)   ================= ~Original OP below~ =================   The unforgettable Final Doom came at us in two parts. The Plutonia Experiment and TNT: Evilution remain the lone community-created Doom campaigns that made the mythical journey from PWAD to IWAD - and to date, they stand as two of the most influential, popular, widely-played, and widely-remembered wads ever to release.   Unlike the id boys’ seminal Doom releases, TNT and Plutonia mostly reused music we were already familiar with. Plutonia in particular had no music but retreads - and that’s why, in 2013, the community came together to give it the musical treatment it always deserved. Thus we were granted the legendary Plutonia MIDI Pack, a treasure trove of high-quality music crafted by the community’s finest. It’s enhanced and recharged uncounted Plutonia playthroughs since, and has served as a valuable resource of music for the community’s consideration. It was an unequivocal success - and yet, in all the time since then, Plutonia’s older sister has not been fortunate enough to receive the same treatment.   I’m here to announce that that’s changing.   I’ve spent the past couple months darting around the community in secret, recruiting as many composers as I could, from as many different eras of our community as I could. The team I’m working with to provide TNT: Evilution with a full, high quality musical score is lined top to bottom with household names both old and new, and they could not be more qualified for the work at hand.   Let’s answer the one question on everyone’s mind - what about the pre-existing TNT music? It’s all returning! Every classic TNT tune will be reprised in reimagined and extended form to bring the whole soundtrack up to modern quality without sacrificing the established favorites. They each appear in the map that originally debuted them - a Sadistic remix in MAP01, a Death’s Bells remix in MAP04, and so on. The maps which did not debut a new TNT track will be given all-new midis for this project. And, as is to be expected of MIDI packs, all tracks will be vanilla-compatible and free to reuse for your own wads!    Note that, unlike most other MIDI pack threads, this is not an open project and we are not accepting submissions - I have already sought out other composers to collaborate with, and everything is attended to. I understand this may disappoint some of you, but rest assured I have taken every possible measure to ensure the soundtrack you’ll get out of this project will be of top-of-the-line quality. You are in for a real treat.   So, who exactly am I working with here? Well, I’d like to invite my co-contributors to post in the thread below, sharing the maps you can expect to hear them composing for! As I said, we’ve got an all-star roster on our hands, with more than just a few community staples lending their musical chops to this project. I could not be more grateful to have their help and guidance. I am contributing four solo tracks to this project, myself - you’ll hear my takes on Tom Mustaine’s More and Infinite in MAP05 and MAP10 respectively, as well as original tunes for MAP27 and MAP29!   The TNT: Evilution MIDI Pack will be released on June 17th, 2021 - the day Final Doom turns 25 years old!