With Harmony getting a modern update, I thought it would be an appropriate time to make an updated standalone package to match, this time following in the same suit as my HacX and REKKR packages. So here it is, Thomas Van Der Velden's Harmony, running standalone on MS-DOS!     Changes from Compatible PWAD Now works as a full IWAD! Should work in just about any port as such! (let me know if you have issues) Merged with Freedoom Phase 2 to compensate for missing assets Internal DEHACKED lump updated to point to HARMONY.WAD and replace any Doom-related files or strings that the user may see with "Harmony" or "Harm"   DOWNLOAD HERE Google Drive   What's Included Main EXE Based on DOOM32, which extends the static limits to meet Harmony's limit-removing standards! Dehacked patch already applied, edited to run standalone without DOOM2.WAD Edited all user-facing strings referencing Doom to say "Harmony" or "Harm" instead Added custom cheats! HARMONY.WAD See changelog above for details IPX/Serial Drivers Edited to Launch Harmony instead of Doom Game Setup Updated Setup label/copyright to match the game/WAD author Deathmanager! Deathmanager v1.5, now for Harmony! DeHackEd just included for convenience, comes with INI specifying the EXE and WAD names Novert Popular tool for disabling vertical mouse movement. Batch menu that DOSBox uses in this package will run it automatically on startup (just delete it if you don't like it) DOSBox Staging EXTRAS Widescreen assets for playing on modern source ports DOCS Original Harmony Compatible Documentation SRC SA.DEH - DeHackEd patch for Standalone play   Installation (DOSBox)  Extract the ZIP where you want. Inside the Harmony directory, run LAUNCH.BAT and enjoy!   Installation (DOS/Win9x) Extract the ZIP where you want. Delete the .BAT and .CONF files, as well as the DOSBox folder. You won't need those since you can run everything natively on DOS and Win9x. Run HARMONY.EXE and enjoy!     Cheats   Changelog