MACHETE is a 32 level Boom compatible megawad made during NaNoWadMo 2022.  My goal was to essentially make one giant homage to the Scythe series and Doom 2 iwad.   <<<DOWNLOAD MACHETE RELEASE CANDIDATE 1 HERE>>>>   <<<RELEASE CANDIDATE 2.1 AVAILABLE HERE>>>>   <<<IDGAMES LINK>>>     --The Story-- You are a space marine, recently discharged from service shortly before (another) demonic invasion engulfs the planet. Wacky hijinks ensue. --     ----     --   You'll need a Boom compatible source port to play this. All maps were tested in DSDA Doom and Nugget Doom. There's a dehacked patch which includes two custom enemies and a few other modifications (such as collision-less hanging corpses). Any gameplay eccentric mods could potentially break some levels.   All levels were designed for pistol start. Coop starts are included. Though I never bothered to playtest coop, I tried to ensure there wouldn't be any coop soft-locks.   Special thanks to @scwiba, @Vile, @finnks13, and joe-ilya for playtesting.