Mortal Soul is the name of a project that technically started in 2010 with a single map--not this one, mind you--that kind of snowballed into a multi-map project that I have made continual if uneven progress on since then but for which the goalposts have just kept moving too far for it to ever actually be finished.  As of this year, I am...not discontinuing the project, per se, but I will be releasing the finished maps, one by one, with the hope that it will give me some peace.  Maybe I will fill in the remaining maps and planned boss enemies, some day, and release them as a set.  At least now I won't feel like I have to.  Once it's been tested a bit more it'll be my first upload to /idgames since 2010 (assuming /idgames isn't down ;3)   Here is a small rant about it   Anyway this was a fun map to make, one of the faster builds of the bunch.  It was originally a Tyson map when I first made it in 2013, but upon revisiting it in 2021 I decided that was boring and not fun and swapped the berserk out for my friend the chainsaw.  Also added an extra zombieman or two.  The name of the map derives from an incident in 2013 when /idgames was, in fact, down.  Boy if I had released this in 2013 it sure would've been funny(er).  Of the maps in this set it's one of the shorter, punchier ones, hence the shorter build time and, maybe, better flow.   *** DOWNLOAD ***   HOW TO PLAY Port: Any limit-removing.  Mostly tested in Crispy and GZDoom. Jump/crouch: No Freelook: Permitted Map: MAP01 Difficulty levels enabled; if it's too steep on UV then step it down, no one will mock you   SCREENSHOTS