***DOWNLOAD LINK*** [UPDATE 1]: https://www.mediafire.com/file/fbujc5obn2z3slt/FRANTIKDM3-RC1-FINAL-UPDATE-1.zip/file   What is Frantik DM 3?   Frantik DM 3 is a 32-map deathmatch pack that is primarily FFA focused.   I aimed for 3-6 player FFA style gameplay, but duels work just fine in this pack also. The maps are slightly larger, and much more detailed on average than those found in the previous set, Frantik DM 2.   DoomCute was also focused on heavily - as well as creating more realistic spaces. A lot of 'advanced' features are utilized in this pack, such as 3D floors, sector-linked 3D floors, slopes, jump-pads, ACS ladders, swimmable water and no-stop teleporters.   This large 32 map DM pack is split into 7 themed episodes.   I aimed for a very diverse selection of arenas, both gameplay-wise and aesthetics-wise - the locations include:   A forge, a foundry, an igloo, a froze over lake w/ ice-fishing, a winterized re-make of Frantik DM 1's MAP27, a frozen basin, a jungle w/ tree canopy, a remote island, a swamp w/ a decaying boardwalk, a watering hole in the desert, a subterranean cave system, a giant generator, a bunker, a rundown UAC-owned factory, a hydroelectric dam, a large prison, acid-melted bases, a nukage waste refinery, a chemical production lab, a nuclear reactor, a cursed crypt, a graveyard, a besieged hellish castle, and a hell-corrupted gory base - as well as a futuristic techbase w/ an alien UFO.     The episodes are as follows:     This mapset is designed to be played w/ jump ON (imperative), freelook ON, crouch OFF, Item respawn ON, respawning barrels ON, and weapon stay ON.   It can be played equally well in either OpenGL or Software rendering modes, depending on what you prefer.   This mapset has been tested to work ONLY w/ Zandronum - it will NOT work in ZDaemon or Odamex.   The format is Zandronum:UDMF, iwad is Doom 2.   Pressing 'F1' will bring up a complete list of all 32 maps in the pack, color-coded by thematic episode, for easy viewing. Waiting at the TITLEPIC will show the CREDIT screen.   Here is a cropped version of the credit screen to better fit this post:

MAP LIST:   I've also introduced a slightly modified Railgun in this set. See my attached readme for a full credits for that.
***EDIT*** FURTHER DEV INFO: (2024-03-09):   As always, a huge thanks to all the playtesters, MIDI composers, and my great TITLEPIC artist, WorriedIdiot. A much more comprehensive credits section is in the attached readme!
TITLEPIC by @Worriedidiot:   Here are 32 resized screenshots from this map set:

Here's the earlier mentioned F1 screen:   ***DOWNLOAD LINK*** [UPDATE 1]: https://www.mediafire.com/file/fbujc5obn2z3slt/FRANTIKDM3-RC1-FINAL-UPDATE-1.zip/file   Thanks so much to everyone who assisted in helping me get this made, as well as all of you who gave me feedback and encouragement along the way. Thanks again!   Please be sure to check out the attached readme for more information on my credits!     Hope everyone is well, and having a nice week!     :D
  EDITS: