Well, it took 7-years, but I finally finished my wad.    Evil Returns is a 32-map megawad. There are various styles of maps including various themes. I tried to do a little bit of everything as everyone has their own preference of mapping styles. I have simple, easy maps, small, medium & large maps, puzzle maps, a couple joke maps, slaughter style, high-contrast, hell-themed, tech base, and even a hotel-themed map. There is a plot to this wad, nothing special, just a little bit of context to what's going on. There's also a story to go along with the gameplay but only for the DSDA & GZDoom files. Very generic, but I wanted to duplicate the original Doom 2 as much as possible. Currently, I'm done with the wad. I have no plans to do anything else to it regarding mapping, however, if a major mistake/error is found by someone, even though there shouldn't be any, I will fix the mistake/error, then add new download links. But as of now, what you see, is what you get.  Please keep in mind, this wad may be difficult for some. It starts out fairly easy, but gradually becomes more difficult in the later maps. I would only recommend more advanced players for Evil Returns.    Thank you to all the testers who helped me during the years it took to design this wad. I greatly appreciate it.    Additional info: Multiplayer friendly Plot can be found in the "READ ME' file if you're interested Pistol start can be done, but originally designed for continous gameplay Midi's are not custom. If you are the creator of one of the midi's I used and want credit, let me know GZDoom file has also been uploaded to 'allfearthesentinel' & a ZDoom file has been uploaded to 'doomshack' for Zdaemon & Zandronum hosting For map 22, be thorough when searching through the rooms. There are a couple of keys that are a little bit hidden, specifically the red & blue keys. All other info, which includes credits for the testers & a fun little challenge, can be found in the 'READ ME' text document   Screenshots:
    Download Links:   DSDA-Doom:     GZDoom:     ZDoom: