A Sunder Update appears!

DOWNLOAD LINK: Download Sunder V.2407   It's been a long time, but I'm back with new maps. Four in total! It does not include changes to any of my previous maps. I’ll save those sorts of changes for future updates. I apologise this update took so long!   The four new maps are:   Map 15 - Babylon's Chimera   This map has some huge vistas which might make older machines die. My deepest apologies to those who struggle to run this. Because of this, a reject table is included thanks to Ribbiks. (Which has bloated the file size a little bit.) This map also has the only secret in my wad which leads to the Secret Levels. Hopefully you can find it! The map also has run into the Boom line limit, so hopefully no one finds anything majorly wrong with it. Should take about 2 - 3 hours to finish.   Map 16 - Whispers of the Gnarled King   This map is outrageously long! Can take over 6 hours to complete.   Map 31 - House of Corrosion   A green secret map, focusing on tight combat. Map is roughly 45 minutes to an hour long.   Map 32 - The Harlot's Garden   Map might slow down some machines in the main outside area. Apologies if this is the case. Map also contains artwork by me, and artwork chosen by testers and other people who contributed to this update. So if you’re wondering what the strange paintings are there for, that’s why :)   Map is about 1 - 1.5 hours long.   Other additions:   Loveless and Galileo have provided me with a Sunder themed status bar. Thanks guys! Map titles new and old have been fixed. A tweaked Sunder menu title graphic. An updated ReadMe. (I even fixed some of the old spelling mistakes!)   Other thanks and credits go to:   As always, feel free to use any of the assets that I’ve personally made in my wad to make your own stuff as long as you credit me Thanks, and have fun! (With the exception of my horse painting hiding in Map 32. Please contact me if you want to use that for something, thanks.) If you’re not sure where an asset is from, feel free to PM me.   Future updates:   Bug fixing for old maps.   Coop fixes.   Maybe, just maybe, some difficulty settings, though I may need some help. :)   And new maps, of course. The two next ones for example will be -    Map 17 - Archives of the Technomancer - Done!
  Map 18 - The Singing Void - Done!   Map 19 - City at the Mouth of Ire - Done!   Map 20 - Beneath the Waves of Styx - Done!

Map 21 - The Leviathan's Arteries - Early concepting.   Because these changes might very well effect demo compatibility, I’ll be keeping version numbers clear from here on out.   OLD OP: